A leader in design, craftsmanship, and customer service, the VIETRI brand both complements the American lifestyle and celebrates all that is irresistibly Italian: a love of life, people, nature, and good living. Our mission today remains the same as it was over 30 years ago: to inspire the celebration of life with family and friends through the joy of handcrafted Italian designs for the table, home and garden.
- FINEST QUALITY. This kitchen accessory is made of stainless steel, with 18% chrome and 10% nickel for maximum corrosion resistance and silver-like luster. This 0.08 lbs Vietri Martellato Teaspoon uses only the highes quality alloy 18/10 stainless steel. This Teaspoon promises to stand up the rigors of everyday use.
- NO POLISHING NEEDED. This flatware never needs to be polished. This is dishwasher safe. We only recommend using the low energy/dry cycle with the handles placed up in the basket. Spotting may occur caused by hard water or salty foods, that is why our recommendation is to use only non-abrasive detergent and dry it immediately using a soft cloth, making care and maintenance easy.
- EXCLUSIVE STYLE. Buy the privilege of owning a cutlery piece or set which differs from the others with its unique style. The exclusive pattern is “hammered” detail to its handle. This gives a sophisticated look to your modern flatware. Perfect to combine from your elegant dinnerware collection down to your normal everyday piece of chinaware.
- ITALIAN FLATWARE. Perfectly crafted and professionally made by our Italian artisans where dedication resonates in every utensil. Martellato Flatware Collection features each piece with a “hammered” detail. This gives our cutlery the edge that will stand out in your kitchen area. Suitable for everyday or formal use.
- VIETRI COLLABORATION. Vietri provides us not only dinnerware or serveware in our kitchen. For years, they have searched to find an Italian flatware and kitchen accessory manufacturer. Vietri then teamed up with Clemente Bugatti who is part of the sixth generation of his family’s business who produces beautiful metalwork. The blending of Bugatti’s high technology with Vietri’s Italian taste formed exceptional art and function.