VIETRI has become the largest importer of handcrafted Italian tableware and home decor products, working with family owned and operated factories throughout Italy. A leader in design, craftsmanship, and customer service, the VIETRI brand both complements the American lifestyle and celebrates all that is irresistibly Italian: a love of life, people, nature, and good living.
- DISTINCTIVE FINISH. Vietri uses natural earthenware clay that is indigenous to Italy. Terra Bianca is the most durable earthenware on the market today. And by using this clay, our artisans are able to get the variations in clay and glaze. Bringing out unique and beautiful products.
- GREAT VALUE. You get to enjoy more hours chattering with your friends or family rather than cleaning them after a sumptuous meal. This 8.5″D Salad Plate will not take up much of your time in washing them, each piece is dishwasher safe and all you need is a non-citrus, non-abrasive agent and you are good to go. We also take pride that this masterpiece will not explode when used in a microwave. Another value for your hard-earned money.
- TROPICAL PASSION. The Into The Jungle was influenced by the gorgeous green leaves, wild animals and tropical birds. Spearheaded by maestro artisan Gianluca Fabbro, he handpainted the designs using a unique sponging technique to achieve a more attractive result. Vietri provided a vivid picture of the jungle with this collection.
- ATTRACTIVE BUNDLE. This Vietri Into the Jungle Assorted Salad Plates – Set of 4 is handpainted with different leaves design. Our Italian maestro artisan’s dedication proves that each piece shows exceptional craftsmanship. You can entice your guest, friends or family to enjoy wildlife or tropical theme set-up. Each piece of art will also complement an outdoor picnic gathering.
- VIETRI HISTORY. The trip to Italy made by a mother and 2 daughters back in 1983 led to the birth of Vietri. The family found themselves captivated by the hotel’s colorful dinnerware and eventually fell in love with Italy’s rich culture. The next day, they met with Italian artisans, collaborated, then inspired to share the treasure they found with the world. Thanks to them, we get to experience Italy through their wonderful collection of tableware, silverware and decorative accessories.