Place Spoon – Named For The Italian Word For “Fire,” Fuoco’S Hand-Forged Handles Are Fired In Special Ovens At High Temperatures To Achieve A Dark, Burnished Effect. The Stainless Portion Of The Utensil Is Brushed
- MADE BY BUGATTI. Vietri’s search for superior Italian flatware and kitchen accessories manufacturer ended when they collaborated with Clemente Bugatti. What sets Bugatti apart from the others are their beautiful metalwork and clean designs. Bugatti’s work is the fusion of Italian elegant form and details with high technology. It was a fusion of art and function.
- ITALIAN CUTLERY. Fuoco meaning fire in Italian is the inspiration of this collection. In this flatware, the hand-forged handles are fired in special ovens at high temperatures to accomplish a dark, burnished effect while the stainless portion is brushed to create a satin finish. This gives our silverware a badge to stand out and suitability for everyday or formal use.
- CONTEMPORARY YET RUSTIC. The combination of hand-forged handle and brushed satin finish makes this flatware a work of art. That gives this Vietri Fuoco Place Spoon a compatibility with both contemporary and rustic table settings. Perfect to combine with your elegant dinnerware or eccentric chinaware.
- 18/10 STAINLESS STEEL. This kitchen accessory is made of stainless steel, with 18% chrome and 10% nickel for maximum corrosion resistance and silver-like luster. This silverware uses only the highest quality alloy 18/10 stainless steel. Each piece promises to stand up the rigors of everyday use.
- KITCHEN CARE. Our Italian flatware is dishwasher safe. We recommend using the low energy with the handles placed up in the basket. We advise to use only a mild soap and pat it dry with a soft cloth.