A TRUSTED FAVORITE
Preferred by both home chefs and culinary professionals, the 4-Piece Victorinox Fibrox Chef’s Knife Set can handle nearly every kitchen task imaginable. Crafted with comfortable handles, superior weight and balance, and razor sharp edges that rarely require re-sharpening, these knives are essential tools for every kitchen.
- High-quality, lightweight European steel.
- Handle design reduces hand and wrist fatigue.
- Fit for dicing, mincing, chopping, slicing, and shredding.
- Long, sloping curved blade that “rocks” for effortless mincing and chopping.
- Flat spine for extra power to slice through hard-skinned items.
- Textured handle for a secure and comfortable grip no matter the hand size.
- National Sanitary Foundation (NSF) approved and dishwasher safe.
CARE AND USE
Be good to your knives and they’ll be good to you. Following these simple guidelines will ensure that you get the longest life out of your knife!
Victorinox Swiss Army recommends washing all knives by hand. For best results, hand wash your knives with a soapy cloth and dry immediately.
While Fibrox knives are dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing as dishwashers are designed to spray water at a relatively high pressure, which can jostle the silverware and cause the knives to collide, dulling the edge.
For optimum performance, knives should be honed after every couple of uses. Proper and frequent use of a honing steel will keep your knives sharper and performing at their best.
In 1937 Victorinox began selling cutlery in America through a Connecticut distributor called R.H. Forschner & Co. A well-known manufacturer of butcher scales, Forschner soon became the exclusive U.S. distributor for Victorinox knives, and was the name by which Victorinox knives were known.
- FOR HOME CHEFS & PROFESSIONALS. This 4-piece Fibrox Pro Chef’s Set contains a chef’s, bread, utility, and paring knife. Each is crafted with high carbon stainless steel, conical ground, and ice tempered to ensure long-lasting sharpness.
- ONE FOR EACH TASK. Designed with a bolsterless edge that allows for easier sharpening and entire blade use for chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing. So whether you’re slicing bread or mincing shallots, these knives have you covered.
- EASY HANDLING. Each knife features an ergonomic Fibrox Pro handle that’s textured for a non-slip grip — even when wet. These exceptional knives are weighted and balanced for easy handling.
- KNIFE DIMENSIONS. Stainless steel blades; This set includes a 8″ chef knife, 10.25″ bread knife, 6″ utility knife, 4″ paring knife. Meets the strict National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) standards for public health protection.
- TRUSTED SWISS QUALITY. Expertly crafted in Switzerland in 1884, Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy.