The Salad Hands from Totally Bamboo are perfect for week day meals or dinner parties, they will become your go-to salad servers in a hurry! They are distinctly attractive, super strong and brilliantly designed. Each hand has a small button on the back which hooks over the edge of the salad bowl to prevent it from sliding into your salad. Easy to care for, simply hand wash with gentle detergent. To maintain the beauty and extend the life of your Salad Hands, do not allow them to soak in water for long periods of time. Bamboo is the alternative for all things wood in the kitchen! Totally Bamboo encourages and supports reducing the widespread practice of clear-cutting our precious hard wood forests by giving consumers a sustainable alternative. Bamboo is stronger than most hard woods and it is the fastest growing plant on our planet. It does not require any special care to grow. In fact, it is a grass that produces more oxygen than a hard wood forest of comparable size, therefore reducing carbon dioxide gases associated with climate change. It also prevents soil erosion through its widespread root system and large canopy. At Totally Bamboo, we are proud to use “Moso” timber bamboo for its strength, density, versatility and high quality. It is harvested from our own bamboo forests which are not a habitat or food source for the great panda. Our factories adhere to very stringent protocol for curing and processing the bamboo, ensuring the highest quality product. And we take steps to ensure that our employees are well taken care of and work in a safe and hazard free environment.
- Totally Bamboo Salad Hands are the perfect tool to toss and serve salad; excellent for entertaining or everyday use
- Thumb on the back of each salad hand hooks on edge of bowl, prevents it from slipping into the salad
- Each Salad Hand measures approximately 7″ long by 4″ wide
- Bamboo is one of the most renewable resources in the world and is a natural alternative to wood; it is substantially stronger than hard woods and easier on the environment
- Hand wash with warm water and mild detergent; to maintain beauty and finish, do not soak in water for long periods of time