Inspired by the book of the same name by Jana Kolpen and Mary Tiegreen, Circle of Kindness brings the gently and welcoming spirit of the Irish countryside to your table. Based on the Aesop’s quote, “No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted”, the book plays out the humanitarian premise that one good deed begets another to create a “circle of kindness”. Each piece of this collection expresses the magic of the simple, giving way of life. These open stock plates are great for hor d’ouevres, snacks or late night treats.
- The patrons of The Inn Between are a whimsical bunch. Just when you think you know them, they turn into someone else!
- The Topsy Turvy set of four plates is a great addition to your dinnerware set. See if your guests know who is who.
- A beautiful pattern based on an enchanting story of kindness inspired by the book of the same name, written by Jana Kolpen and Mary Tiegreen.
- Made of durable, chip resistant stoneware. Microwave, dishwasher and oven safe.
- Circle of Kindness is hand-painted