Originally produced in silver-plate during the first half of the 20th century, each piece in the collection has been re-engineered to suit today’s standards of durability and practicality utilizing high quality 18/10 stainless steel. While maintaining the detailing, style and original names – including the inaugural launch year – each pattern has been updated to feature modern proportions and weights. With over a 130 year heritage, Oneida has helped millions of people set their tables with style. Oneida spans generations of families, with today’s brides registering for Oneida flatware knowing it’s a brand they can trust. Each piece of Oneida is constructed using the finest quality materials, with craftsmanship and finishing that has been perfected for more than a century. All flatware is backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty.Constructed with 18/10 stainless steel, our housewares flatware is durable and stylish and built to last for generations. In quality gauge and finish, Oneida housewares flatware represents the best of the category.Fine flatware is no longer only a special occasion item in the home you will see it grace the dining table for everyday use in many homes across the country. Styles range from formal to casual, but all offer the highest level of craftsmanship.
- 45-piece flatware set with service for 8. Set includes 8 each: Dinner knife, Dinner Fork, Salad/Dessert Fork, Soup/Cereal Spoon and Teaspoon plus 2 Serving Spoons, 1 Serving Fork, 1 Sugar Spoon, and 1 Butter Knife
- Made of High Quality 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Overlaid on subtle vertical bands, the delicate romantic floral motif trails from the tip to mid-handle of each piece in the setting. The original pattern debuted in 1939 and even inspired a bridal gown design. Mirror and oxidized finish.
- Dishwasher safe, never needs polishing
- Limited lifetime warranty. Each piece of fine quality Oneida stainless is warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for the lifetime of the original owner