This Self-Feeding Starter Kit combines two innovative products designed for kids just starting utensils. NumNum Pre-Spoon GOOtensils are easier to use than a spoon because the head is flat! So there’s no scooping, no balancing, and no wrong way to hold them! The set includes two stages of GOOtensils: The Stage One GOOtensil holds just enough food to give a baby a taste of self-feeding independence and has raised textures that soothes sore gums. The Stage Two GOOtensil is for thicker purees and pre-loading solids, such as advocado and sweet potatoes. Five features makes the new NumNum Beginner Bowl the best bowl for your little learner: (1) Broad-based design that Prevents Tipping. (2) Non-Slip Bottom that Prevents Slipping. (3) Cone-Shaped Interior that makes finding food easier. (4) Small pooling area that reduces waste and eliminates pesky corners. (5) No hard edges for the child to grab. As part of NumNum’s ‘Bite for Bite’ initiative, the company donates a percentage of the profit from every NumNum product sold toward ending childhood hunger. NumNum, Indeed!
- Pre-Pre-spoons designed to introduce the concept of utensils to kids eager to learn. Reduces frustration and builds independencedesigned to introduce the concept of utensils to kids eager to learn. Reduces frustration and builds independence
- Made with hypoallergenic, FDA-grade TPE and Polypropylene
- Dishwasher safe, for 6+ months
- Safe FDA approved materials
- Capacity for Begginer Bowl 3.5 oz See more product details