Like the place Knork, the Serving Knork incorporates critical modifications to the age old fork design. The Serving Knork enables the server to both cut and spear food using only one utensil and one hand. The Knork unites the fork and knife into a single utensil that is capable of spearing like a fork and cutting like a knife, all without using a sharp edge. The secret of the Knorks is that they are rounded with thinned tines on the outer sides that create a beveled edge that allows the eater to use a rocking motion to easily and safely cut through foods, but not through their mouths.
- Set includes a Butter Knife, Serving Spoon, Serving Knork, Slotted Spoon and a Sugar Spoon
- Knork is a type of flatware where forks are integrated with knives
- Innovative Knork design cuts and spears foods without a sharp knife edge
- Manufactured from 18/0 forged stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe. Use detergents without lemon or citrus scents