Baby-tested tools to tame mealtime chaos Meals with babies and toddlers can be chaotic, to say the least, with mess, stress and frustrated, hungry little mouths. But when one of our creative innovators became a parent, ideas to make mealtimes less messy, less time-consuming and more fun were also born. The SMÅGLI plate and bowl and BÖRJA spoons and training cup are created based on insights from feeding tests with real families – and they give babies and their parents the tools to transform daily mealtime chaos into an enjoyable experience.
- IKEA SET: Includes 2 Plates, 2 spoons and 1 Training Cup
- PLATE & BOWL: 1 bowl (dia. 5″) and 1 plate (dia.6″) The wide, flat bottom and anti-slip surface make the plate and bowl easier for children to eat from / Helps prevent messy spills and makes it easier for small children to eat by themselves / The high sides curve inwards to help keep the food inside the plate
- TRAINING CUP: This cup makes it easier for your baby to hold and drink by themselves since it has a spout and two large handles / Made from harmless plastic, the same material used in baby bottles, disposable diapers and food boxes / You can see how much is left in the cup through the transparent plastic / You avoid spills and messes since the lid is tight-fitting, but if your baby turns the cup upside down, liquid can still run out through the spout
- FEEDING SPOONS: 1 baby spoon (5″) and 1 feeding spoon (6″) The small spoon is easy for babies to hold when learning to eat by themselves • The larger spoon has a long handle that makes it easier to scoop food from a jar when feeding your baby • Made from harmless plastic, the same material used in baby bottles, disposable diapers and food boxes
- Microwave-safe; heat food up to 212°F / Dishwasher-safe up to 158ºF (70°C)