A set of solid flatware you need in basic everyday:
*Made of 18/0 stainless steel that provide long-lasting performance and holds up to frequent washing.
*The unique color upgrade the class of your table and suitable for different occasion.
*Perfect for daily use, gathering, party, camping, barbecue, restaurant, hotel, wedding or more.
*Also great gift for friends and relatives.
4 x Dinner Forks
4 x Salad Forks
4 x Tablespoons
4 x Teaspoons
4 x Knives
1. Please clean it with soap water for your first using and wash off any residue left from the manufacturing.
2. Please clean and dry the flatware set well after use, and store in a dry place for durability.
3. Please do not wash it with wire brush or strong chemical to avoid scratch.
4. Please enjoy these luxury silverware set with your healthy daily meal.
Hoften committed to provide 12 months warranty and friendly customer service to our clients.
Hoften is a flatware set expert, who provides you durable product and reliable service.
- TABLE SERVICE FOR Four (4) – Comes with 4 Dinner Forks, 4 Tablespoons, 4 Knives, 4 Salad Forks and 4 Teaspoons. Great for get-togethers, family dinners, formal or informal meals.
- UNIQUE FINISH- Unique cutlery set electroplated for longevity and stylish looking. Professional grade 18/0 stainless steel ensuring rust and corrosion resistant. Ideal for causal meals as well as formal dinners, adding a sense of class to make your meal more special.
- PERFECT FOR GIFT GIVING- As a wonderful gift for weddings, birthdays, house warming, engagements and more. Flatware separately wrapped in plastic sleeves to prevent damage from scratching, and packaged in a gift box.
- DURABLE AND SAFE- Flatware set is safe in a dishwasher. they won’t lose their finish, and won’t spot, rust, discolor, or pit. Allowing you years of continuous use with no fading over time. Proper thickness and weight maximize comfort for children and adults.
- PLEASE NOTE- Use neutral soaps to clean the flatware. Do NOT use strong alkaline or strong oxidizing chemicals (including baking soda, bleaching powder and sodium hypochlorite). Please DO NOT cleaning them with wire brushes or any hard sponges for durability and keep the flatware dry after cleaning.