Experience the ease of cutting with titanium-coated blades with this collection of Tomodachi cutlery by Hampton Forge. Masterful craftsmanship, sharp stainless steel blades, and stick-resistant coating let you quickly chop veggies without food sticking to your knife. Rainbow-colored metal add some color to your cook prep. Set includes a 7″ Santoku Knife for most of your chopping needs, 8″ Bread knife perfect for working through crusts, 6″ All-Purpose Knife for those who want a medium-sized chef knife, a 5″ Serrated Utility Knife for sandwiches and soft skin fruits and veggies, and a 3.5″ Paring Knife and 3″ Santoku Knife for more intricate work. Each comes with a color-coordinated blade guard. Corrosion resistant and dishwasher safe. 25-year limited warranty.
- RAINBOW COLORED CUTLERY SET – Add some color to your cook prep with all the colors of the rainbow. Each blade has its own unique pattern of color, and all are made of naturally lightweight, coated stainless steel with superior sharpness.
- NON-STICK TITANIUM COATED BLADES – Chopping just got easier. Non-stick titanium coating makes quickly cutting fruit, veggies, and meats a breeze. Plus it has hygienic properties that won’t transfer odors. Corrosion resistant and dishwasher safe.
- A KNIFE FOR EVERY TASK – Six piece set includes: 7″ Santoku Knife for most of your chopping needs; 8″ Bread knife perfect for working through crusts; 6″ All-Purpose Knife for those who want a medium-sized chef knife; a 5″ Serrated Utility Knife for breads; soft fruits, and vegetables; and a 3.5″ Paring Knife and 3″ Santoku Knife for more intricate work.
- ERGONOMIC GRIP HANDLES AND FITTED BLADE GUARDS – Cut with confidence as you hold the ergonomic handles contoured for a safe and comfortable grip. And the perfectly sized blade guards make these knives ready for safe storage in your cabinets and drawers.
- HAMPTON FORGE CUTLERY – Recognized as a key innovator in tabletop and housewares and dedicated to offering high-level design and quality. Cutlery set carries a limited 25-year warranty from the date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship.