WHY BUY HAMPTON FORGE? Your tabletop is the foundation for a great meal. So you’ll want your presentation to be as fresh and unique as the food you are serving. Your friends, family and guests deserve a perfect dining experience. FOR MORE THAN 25 YEARS. Hampton Forge has become recognized as the leading lifestyle brand for flatware and cutlery. Hampton Forge takes pride in its constant ingenuity and design integrity. It is a first generation, family-owned company with high expectations and even higher standards. CRAFTSMANSHIP. Hampton Forge is not only a leader in tabletop and kitchenware, it is a company that has set the highest standards of craftsmanship. Our skilled in-house designers bring experience, passion and creativity. By conducting extensive trend research, we are able to understand and cater to the needs and desires of our consumers. SATISFACTION. First and foremost, your satisfaction is our goal. CARING FOR YOUR STAINLESS STEEL FLATWARE. FIRST TIME USE: hand wash your new silverware thoroughly in hot water using a non-abrasive sponge and mild soap or detergent. Do not use any detergent with lemon added (This may cause corrosion. This is particularly important for all frosted and gold plated flatware). Never use an aluminum pan, only plastic or stainless steel. Rinse with fresh water. Dry immediately with a soft cloth. EVERYDAY USE: if using a dishwasher (hand washing is recommended to reduce the risk of marking or scratching the surface), always remember to load forks and spoons handles down, tines and bowls up. Place knives in a separate basket with sharp ends down to prevent scratching and unwanted contact with other alloys. Remove flatware after last rinse cycle and dry by hand. Hot air drying increases the chances of discoloration and corrosion. Do not mix different metals in the same load. TIP. Never soak flatware for long periods or overnight. Dry promptly by hand with a clean, soft towel.
- Service for four includes: four salad forks, four dinner forks, four dinner knives, four dinner spoons, four teaspoons.
- These Signature pieces are mirrored finish at heads, have slim handles with frosted and mirrored finishes. Creates a lavish sense of heft in hand.
- 18/0 stainless steel with frosted and polished finish, signature shapes and sophisticated details. Durable and stylish kitchen utensils for at home. Ideal for every dining and entertaining party occasion.
- Vibrant color coatings are corrosion resistant. Cutlery is dishwasher safe.
- Limited lifetime warranty. Hampton Forge flatware is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship.