9-inch Steak Knife x 8pcs with grey color ABS plastic handles
Micro-serrated edges never need sharpening
Triple-riveted handles ensure long-lasting strength
Perfect for Dinner Parties
Add refined style to any well-set table with this 8-piece set of high-quality steak knives from Hailingshan. Each steak knife combines classic good looks with high-quality performance, a combination that might just add fresh inspiration to mealtime menus–from old family favorites to new recipes. Ideal for young newlyweds or first-time homeowners, the 8-piece knife set makes it easy to slice into tantalizing flavor, whether it’s baked pork chops hot out of the oven or sizzling steaks right off the grill.
Hailingshan and Laguiole by Hailingshan, slogans, characters and other trademarks, as well as the package designs of all Hailingshan products and promotions belong exclusively to Hailingshan International Inc. and are protected from copying and simulation under United States trademark and copyright laws. Laguiole is not a registered trademark. These Laguiole-style products are not made in France, but made in China.
Our goal is that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, Hailingshan provides a 60-day risk free return to all Amazon’s customers.
- 9-inch 8-PIECE STEAK KNIFE SET with stainless steel serrated edges and grey color nice looking ABS plastic handles. Triple-riveted handles provide strength and longevity.
- Its aesthetic design makes it stand out from the others. It will look good on your kitchen drawer or dining table.
- BEAUTIFUL GIFT BOX- Perfect gift for weddings, holidays, corporate clients, new homeowners…or just buy a set for your own use!
- Though the knives are designed to resist corrosion, and are listed as dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended for best care.
- Laguiole is not a registered trademark. The word “Laguiole” is a generic term, not legally restricted to any single company or place of manufacture. Laguiole by Hailingshan is a registered trademark approved by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (“USPTO”) and is protected from copying and simulation under United States trademark and copyright laws.