Ginkgo has been designing quality since 1977. A perfect example of this is our Ginkgo Alsace five-piece Stainless Steel Flatware Place Setting, Service for one. Traditional and classic, the Alsace pattern is an elegant, timeless way to set your table. The design is inspired by 17th century silversmiths and part of the Helmick Collection exclusively available from Ginkgo. This five-piece place setting includes a salad fork, dinner fork, dinner knife, dinner spoon and tea spoon. Made in Korea of 18/0 Stainless Steel. Dishwasher Safe. Ginkgo. Made for your life. Ginkgo International Ltd. was founded in 1977 by Wes and Janet Helmick. Their goal was to bring to the market original, quality flatware designs at the best possible price. Family-owned and operated since 1977, Ginkgo International designs quality products that are “made for your life.” Now a second generation family business, Ginkgo continues to offer consumers the highest quality flatware and cutlery products at the best possible value.
- 1 each: dinner knife, dinner fork, salad fork, soup spoon, teaspoon
- Premium design for excellent value
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel in mirror finish
- Dishwasher safe; avoid prolonged exposure to water or acidic foods to prevent spotting
- See Ginkgo’s complete line of flatware in all styles