Fortessa is a leading designer, developer and marketer of quality tableware for the high-end commercial foodservice market globally, as well as for the luxury consumer market. The company was founded in 1993 as the Great American Trading Company, Inc., focusing from the very start on quality dinnerware for culinary professionals and for the home. In 1997, the company expanded its offerings to flatware, glassware and tabletop accessories, becoming a “total table” operation, and pioneered the concept of specialty dinnerware for the commercial foodservice market with a “Cuisine Collection” of square, rectangular and oval shapes. Fortessa is an integrated designer, developer and marketer of tabletop goods and accessories. Brands and products under the Fortessa banner include Fortessa Dinnerware, the Accentz collection, Fortessa Metalware, Schott Zwiesel Crystal Glass and Fortessa Design and Value. Our products offer a combination of quality and value unmatched in the tabletop industry. Victraluxe Heirloom collection is twice fired premium china that is fired at a high temperature to create a reinforced stoneware that is durable and break and chip resistant. it is reinforced with alumina oxide or magnesium oxide for durability. The glaze is finished in a matte glaze. This bowl is perfect for oatmeal, soup, rice, pasta or cereal. It measures 5.5″. Heirloom provides an organic design with a mid-century modern flair. It is perfect for daily use as well as an elegant party. The matte glaze offers versatility to create the perfect look for your table. Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Vitraluxe Heirloom collection is twice fired premium china that features a matte glaze
- The organic design gives this plate the versatility to be fun and artsy; set an elegant table or use every day
- Mix and match other dinnerware pieces from the Vitraluxe Heirloom collection for a sophisticated look
- Durable and break/chip-resistant; dishwasher and microwave safe
- Set of 4, 9-Inch Vitraluxe Heirloom pasta bowls with a matte smoke gray finish