Fortessa, Inc. is a leading designer, developer and marketer of quality tableware for the high-end commercial foodservice market globally, as well as for the luxury consumer market. The company was founded in 1993 as the Great American Trading Company, Inc., focusing from the very start on quality dinnerware for culinary professionals and for the home. In 1997, the company expanded its offerings to flatware, glassware and tabletop accessories, becoming a “total table” operation and pioneered the concept of specialty dinnerware for the commercial foodservice market with a “Cuisine Collection” of square, rectangular and oval shapes. Fortessa is an integrated designer, developer and marketer of tabletop goods and accessories. Brands and products under the Fortessa banner include Fortessa Dinnerware, the Accents collection, Fortessa Metal ware, Schott Wiesel Crystal Glass and Fortessa Design and Value. Fortessa brings a passion for design and exacting standards of performance to the manufacturing of its metal ware. We specialize in heavy gauge 18/10 stainless steel flatware that features heft, balance in the hand and pleasing design. 18/10 stainless steel offers greater resistance to stains and rust and a superior shine. Fortessa flatware features 360Degree design in every piece: the design carries from the front to the back.
- Set of 12 solid handle table knives in Ringo pattern; features heft, weight and balance in hand
- 18/10 stainless steel: greater resistance to stains and rust, superior shine
- Ringo pattern features textured rings on both sides of a contoured handle, casual and modern design; full size and bold weight
- 360Degree design – design appears on front and back on every piece; finely serrated knife blade and solid handles knives
- Dishwasher safe; Fortessa brand and/or mark on each piece