Fortessa premium tableware products set the quality standard for design innovation, durability and value. Manufactured to withstand the demands of commercial foodservice, our products excel with style and performance in the home. Quite simply, the Fortessa brand signifies the highest quality offered in the global market. Fortessa tableware is used by over 70% of the Forbes Four and Five-Star Hotels in North America. Fortessa flatware is made from heavyweight 18/10 stainless steel, the highest quality available for flatware. Not only does it have a heft that provides comfortable balance in the hand, its polish retention and superior rust retention qualities make it built to last. Our flatware includes patterns from traditional to modern and fashion forward. Meticulous craftsmanship results in excellent finishing and polishing as well as the full execution of our designs in 360 degrees around the product. It is beautiful enough for life’s special occasions, and practical enough for your dishwasher every day.
- Set of 12 dessert/salad forks in Lucca Faceted brush gold pattern; features heft, weight and balance in hand; measures 7″ long
- Durable 18/10 stainless steel with PVD finish; PVD: titanium compound adhered to surface by a vacuum process creates a permanent bond; no color fading
- Lucca Faceted brushed gold: features eye-catching matte finish and texture in brushed gold; bold statement for everyday, special occasions; full size, bold weight
- 360 Degree design – pattern design appears on front and back on every piece; polished fork tines; finely serrated knife blade and solid handles knives
- Dishwasher safe for everyday use; Fortessa brand and/or mark on each piece, excluding knives