Fortessa flatware – Design and performance
Fortessa flatware is designed to please the eye and feel good in your hand.
Carefully crafted and balanced to the touch, our flatware is available in designs ranging from traditional to modern to whimsical. Every pattern displays our passion for exacting standards and excellence in manufacturing.
Fortessa flatware is made from heavy gauge 18/10 stainless steel, with high chrome and nickel content for a luster that doesn’t fade, even after years of dishwasher cleaning.
Fortessa flatware is fine enough for any occasion, yet affordable enough to use every day. Choose Fortessa, when you want dining to be a memorable experience.
About Fortessa Tableware Solutions, LLC
Fortessa Tableware Solutions, LLC. is a leading designer, developer, and marketer of quality tableware for high-end restaurants and hotels globally, as well as for the luxury consumer market.
- Set of 12 solid handle butter knives in Cestino pattern; features heft, weight and balance in hand
- 18/10 stainless steel: greater resistance to stains and rust, superior shine
- Cestino pattern features a wave handle with a basket weave texture on front and back; lighter weight and flatter profile handle
- 360Degree design – design appears on front and back on every piece; finely serrated knife blade and solid handles knives
- Dishwasher safe; Fortessa brand and/or mark on each piece