Please Search MyFlyingColors For More
MyFlyingColors store http://www.amazon.com/shops/A1VC3XRS89ZFR8
Laguiole style knives are well-known for their sleek and slim designs. Let FlyingColor’s colorful take on this traditional knife add fun and style to your dining table.
Our knives are made from one single piece of stainless steel and forged with durability and sharpness in mind.
These 9-inch knives are lined with micro-serrated edges for superior cutting, while the colorful ABS handles, secured with triple compression stainless steel rivets, add style without sacrificing functionality.
FlyingColors and Laguiole by FlyingColors, slogans, characters and other trademarks, as well as the package designs of all FlyingColors® products and promotions belong exclusively to FlyingColors Canada Inc. and are protected from copying and simulation under United States trademark and copyright laws.
Laguiole is not a registered trademark. The word Laguiole is a generic term, not legally restricted to any single company or place of manufacture. These Laguiole-style products are NOT made in France. They are made in China in a facility with the reputable Global Manufacturer Certificate (GMC). GMC is a standard distinguishing quality Chinese manufacturers. The GMC benchmarks include product quality control, social and environment responsibility, trustworthiness and reputation, as well as OEM experience.
Our goal is that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, FlyingColors provides a 60-day risk free return to all Amazon’s customers.
- Good combo laguiole steak knife set. 6 pieces premium steak knives and forks.
- Classic design, full tang for pleasant weight and balance.
- Micro serrated edge cutting the meat easily.
- Low Pricing. Truly Functional, Sturdy and Gorgeous.
- Hand wash recommended. Laguiole is not a registered trademark. The word “Laguiole” is a generic term, not legally restricted to any single company or place of manufacture. Laguiole by FlyingColors is a registered trademark approved by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (“USPTO”) and is protected from copying and simulation under United States trademark and copyright laws.