Aevia’s wooden cutlery is the natural, eco-friendly, and elegant alternative to disposable plastic cutlery.
- Great for anyone that is design conscious and wants their disposable cutlery to look tasteful and charming.
- Perfect for birthday parties, weddings, picnics, camping trips, baby or bridal showers as well as any dinner events. Also great for art and craft projects.
- Absolutely no coatings or chemicals of any kind are added. Intended for one time use.
- Unlike bamboo or plastic disposable cutlery, our eco utensils are biodegradable and 100% compostable.
- Made from birch wood that is strong and sturdy to use with most foods like deserts, ice creams, salads, and meats.
- Pairs wonderfully with biodegradable dinnerware like Aevia’s palm leaf plates or other disposable bamboo plates.
- Forks and spoons measure 6.25″ and knives are 6.5″ in length.
- Each 255 piece set comes in a reusable ziplock bag which contains 85 forks, 85 spoons, and 85 knives.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – 100% natural, compostable and biodegradable disposable wooden cutlery. Absolutely no coatings or chemicals of any kind are added.
- DURABLE – Made from birch wood that is smooth, sturdy, and durable. Perfect for any party, wedding, baby or bridal shower, BBQ, dinner event or arts and crafts project.
- UNIQUE – Rustic wooden look that complements Aevia’s palm leaf plates or other disposable bamboo plates. A unique eco alternative to disposable plastic or bamboo utensils.
- SUSTAINABLE – Approved by the Forest Stewardship Council (FCS) for environmentally and socially responsible production.
- GUARANTEE – 100% money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied for any reason. Each 255 pack includes 85 forks, 85 spoons and 85 knives in a reusable bag. Forks and spoons are 6.25″ and knives are 6.5″ in length.