18/10 Stainless Steel The “grade” of stainless steel refers to its quality, durability and temperature resistance. The numbers (18/0, 18/10, etc.) are the composition of the stainless steel and refer to the amount of chromium and nickel (respectively) in the product. The chromium binds oxygen to the surface of the product to protect the iron from oxidation (rust). Nickel also enhances the corrosion resistance of stainless steel. Therefore, the higher the nickel content, the more resistant the stainless steel is to corrosion. Sleek design The high thickness and the beautiful sleek surface give a very good feeling when holding the flatware in hand. This design is available in 20-Piece, 30-Piece and 40-Piece sets. Combinations and Heights 8 x Dinner fork 8-inch 8 x Dinner knife 9-inch 8 x Soup spoon 8-inch 8 x Dessert fork 6-inch 8 x Teaspoon 5.5-inch Thickness The thickness of the knife’s handle is 9 mm and the thickness of forks and spoons are between 3.5 mm and 2.5 mm. Easy Clean Smooth edge no rough spots, Cleaning up is a breeze, even hand wash or in the dishwasher Variety 40-piece full set for 8, 2 different sizes of spoons, 2 sizes of forks and 1 size of the knife, Perfect for everyday use, camping, travel, etc.
- Made from the highest quality of 18-10 stainless steel, also called 304 grade, which makes the flatware set highly durable and extremely rust resistant
- Combining the high thickness and the sleek surface create the great functional proportions to feel good in the hand
- This set includes 8 dinner knives, 8 dinner forks, 8 soup spoons, 8 teaspoons and 8 dessert forks
- Beautiful sleek design with mirror polish and 100% dishwasher safe
- Your purchase is backed by a lifetime warranty on material. If your silverware rust, we will send you a replacement.