IMPORTANT UPDATE: Beware of Unauthorized Sellers
DANIALLI has never resold any wholesale items to any other reseller. We cannot guarantee the authenticity of these products. When purchasing this item, please make sure to see “Sold by DANIALLI”.
18/10 Stainless Steel
The “grade” of stainless steel refers to its quality, durability and temperature resistance. The numbers (18/0, 18/10, etc.) are the composition of the stainless steel and refer to the amount of chromium and nickel (respectively) in the product.
The chromium binds oxygen to the surface of the product to protect the iron from oxidation (rust). Nickel also enhances the corrosion resistance of stainless steel. Therefore, the higher the nickel content, the more resistant the stainless steel is to corrosion.
The high thickness and the beautiful hammered surface give a very good feeling when holding the flatware in hand. This design is available in 20-Piece, 30-Piece and 40-Piece sets.
Combinations and Heights
8 x Dinner fork 8-inch
8 x Dinner knife 9-inch
8 x Soup spoon 8-inch
8 x Dessert fork 6.3-inch
8 x Teaspoon 6.3-inch
The thickness of the knife’s handle is 8 mm and the thickness of forks and spoons are between 4.5 mm and 3.5 mm.
40-piece full set for 8, 2 different sizes of spoons, 2 sizes of forks and 1 size of the knife, Perfect for everyday use, camping, travel, etc.
- Made from the highest quality of 18-10 stainless steel, also called 304 grade, which makes the flatware set highly durable and extremely rust resistant
- Combining the high thickness and the hammered surface gives a very good feeling when holding the flatware in hand
- This set includes 8 dinner knives, 8 dinner forks, 8 soup spoons, 8 teaspoons and 8 dessert forks
- Beautiful hammered surface, which is 100% dishwasher safe
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on all the products of DANIALLI | MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Your purchase is backed by our 100% REFUND PROMISE. If you are not absolutely happy with your purchase for any reason, simply send it back for a full refund or to get a new replacement. No questions asked!