Let a dazzling array of colors delight the guests at your table! A really colorful life begins every day with the colorful breakfast plates and coffee cups in the Colorful Life collection from Villeroy & Boch. Six colors blended harmoniously with one another offer a wide range of options for decorating any dining table. The freshness of the variety of colors makes this range ideal for everyday use. Whether you choose the yellow of a lemon cake, the green of an apple or the blue of a Winter sky, all our attractive colors are inspired by the seasons. The range of colors is constantly evaluated and updated so that we can always incorporate new trends directly into the Colorful Life collection. We use a unique system of brush strokes to give our tableware made with premium porcelain a hand painted look and, thanks to the robust materials we use, these egg cups, breakfast plates, coffee cups, dishes and soup plates can be washed in the dishwasher without problem.
About Us: Based in Germany, Villeroy & Boch is one of the largest producers of premium porcelain and ceramic products worldwide. Family-owned since 1748, Villeroy & Boch is an award-winning, innovative company rooted in a time-honored tradition. Over its 250+ year history Villeroy & Boch has become known as a trusted international lifestyle brand offering tabletop and sophisticated home décor products for your contemporary lifestyle. For generations, our dinnerware has graced the tables of crowned European royalty, and has been a staple in renowned hotels and restaurants on every continent.
- ELEGANT DINING – Coordinates with the entire Colorful Life line
- PREMIUM MATERIALS – Crafted from premium porcelain for added strength and durability
- SECURE PACKAGING – Your dinner plates will arrive safely and securely packaged to ensure years of entertaining and enjoyment
- DISHWASHER SAFE – Earn yourself a little more leisure time with dishwasher safe durability
- LEGACY OF QUALITY – Villeroy & Boch has been a premium manufacturer of fine porcelain, glassware, flatware, and more since 1748