We understand how difficult it can be when you’re working in the city, are tight for time & just need a convenient lunch. But when shops & cafes only offer plastic cutlery, it’s hard to be environmentally-friendly at the same time.
That’s why we are offering easy, portable & reusable bamboo utensil sets. To fit in with your busy lifestyle & make it as easy as possible for you to be environmentally-friendly.
So what’s so great about bamboo?
- Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on the planet. In the right conditions, it can grow 3 feet tall in 24 hours! You can literally watch it grow with your own eyes!
- Trees can take 30+ years to grow. Bamboo, however, can grow to full size in 3-4 months.
- Bamboo produces the largest amount of oxygen compared to other plants of its size.
- Bamboo can grow under difficult conditions, meaning there is never any need for pesticides or fertilizer.
Our bamboo is fair-trade, organic & ethically sourced in Bali.
What do you get in this bamboo cutlery set?
- Pair of chopsticks
- Napkin (measuring 25x25cm)
- 25x8cm Pencil case – in authentic Balinese batik design
We use certified varnish & food grading on all of the cutlery items which seals, protects & strengthens.
NB: The bamboo straw contains the food grading on the inside of the straw – this ensures the straw keeps well & is safe for drinking. This is why the outside of the straw may be a slightly different colour to the rest of the cutlery (the outside of the straw is the natural bamboo colour).
Each straw varies in width (5-9mm) as it comes from natural bamboo stems. The cutlery is 18×4 cm.
We can’t change the world overnight – but our small changes WILL make a difference.
- 🌴HAND CARVED BAMBOO CUTLERY SET WITH NAPKIN & BATIK BALI COTTON PENCIL CASE: Each pack contains a knife, fork, spoon, 2 chopsticks, straw AND napkin, and there’s even a little extra space in the pencil case (if you want to take mini salt, pepper, soy sauce etc!) We use only eco-friendly packaging, and it’s perfect for picnics, traveling, and packed lunches.
- 🌴WHAT MAKES BARE VIDA BAMBOO DIFFERENT? We have perfected our method to make your bamboo utensils strong and safe. We drown our bamboo in a river for a month, dry in the sun to strengthen, and finish with FDA-approved food grade varnish to seal & protect. This keeps all the termites away and makes your utensils strong. Cheap bamboo utensils without this level of detail will break easily and won’t last. With Bare Vida, your bamboo utensils should last for up to 3 years!
- 🌴HELP PROTECT OUR ENVIRONMENT WITH REUSABLE & ETHICAL UTENSILS, IT MAKES THE PERFECT ECO FRIENDLY GIFT: Every day, millions of plastic utensils end up in our ocean, killing sea life and destroying our nature. We can’t change the world overnight but our actions will make a difference.
- 🌴SUPPORT THE LOCALS IN BALI: Our 100% organic bamboo is sourced in Jati Luwih (Bali) and handcrafted in Ubud. We work with locals and disabled foundations in Bali to make beautiful and strong products for you. Bali is blessed to have so many skilful artists and unique, beautiful patterns that we want to share with the rest of the world.
- 🌴FULL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: We hope you love your bamboo utensil kit but if for any reason you aren’t happy, please send it back and we’ll give you a full refund. We are a zero-waste company and do everything we can to recycle unwanted items, reduce garment waste and minimize the impact on the environment.