Pacific Merchants heirloom quality salad bowls and serving trays are handcrafted from one solid piece of acacia hardwood. Each handmade serving piece has its own unique shape and rich-colored wood grain. Acaciaware serving sets are perfect for dinner parties, entertaining guests, or your everyday family meal. Acacia is a hard wood that is extremely durable and long-lasting. The wood is completely food-safe and resistant to water penetration, stains, and odors from foods like garlic and onions. Acaciaware is easy care! Just hand-wash with warm soapy water and air-dry. Acacia wood is not microwave or dishwasher safe. Acaciaware is responsibly forested which means that the wood is harvested from healthy forests in an environmentally friendly and sustainable manner.
- This set includes four Acaciaware square serving plates/trays (12 in. by 12 in. by 1 in.).
- Acaciaware salad bowls and serving trays are hand-crafted from one solid piece of sustainable, eco-friendly acacia hardwood.
- Acaciaware is sustainable, meaning: natural forest conditions, wildlife, as well as the rights and interests of indigenous people, communities, and workers are protected and maintained.
- Acaciaware is easy care! Hand-wash with warm soapy water and air-dry. Not microwave or dishwasher safe.
- Completely food-safe for hot or cold foods.